Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Head Empty For minutes...

juz a few minutes ago i had a few  msg from a person. after received i and my mind feel emptied. totally emptied. my mind just blown away with the wind.

 i cant think anymore. really cannot think. and when i went out from the RHB i hit my car with another two cars. im really really sorry guys.

 luckily they understand my situation, i did not mean it  at all. this is my first time hit another cars. previously  only another car hit me.what a day. im really sad.

 Now im just recovering myself  from thinking that will make me mad or soulness....To both of car owners please accept my apology. its lucky the damaged was not severe.

Millions apology. i already apologize to them and they accept it. but again . Please accept my apology , it is sincerely from my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment