Monday, June 28, 2010

stop by Starbucks

juzz waiting at the starbucks going nowhere...juz thinking a lot of stuff.checking by da emails.my heart still thinking of her...by the sea....hushhhhh go away...it is just messsing my mind.now just buat buat x tahu. its a bit burden to give on ease. now juz sitting here write this blog and drink my caramel macchiato..hehe..need to relax and  relaz...hah did not check my jobstreet.yet.. hurmm now thinking of home stay.....cant find end house yet....at least got 3 home stay...gonna ease or make  me a little bit....less effort on paying bills.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

˙ǝɯıʇ ǝɥʇ ןןɐ ssǝɔɔns uıɐƃ noʎ ǝdoɥ ı
؛spɹɐƃǝɹ ʇsǝq

˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ɹno oʇ oƃ uɐɔ noʎ 'ʇuoɟ ǝnbıun puıɟ oʇ pǝǝu noʎ ɟı
'ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ ʎq

¡ƃoןq ǝɔıu ɐ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ
¡ƃuıʇǝǝɹƃ ɯɹɐʍ ¿noʎ ǝɹɐ ʍoɥ ¡oןןǝɥ

zacq said...

vielen danke.

Post a Comment