Sunday, September 19, 2010

sedetik.......sesaat..

im just sitting by..and waiting..maybe when im telling what i think and what i feel for pink..they will say..think through..yes i am thinking thoroughly..and what im feeling right now is killing me.. yes think postiive..how am i gonna lie to myself..im expressing what i feel.. being neglected by pink..but maybe this is what God trying to test on me...i have job that i want and now im very pleased with what i have...but thats not all i need ... ineed attention attention from somebody care bout me...care all the time...and think about me always....when im ride my bike even at speeding im really think of pink.. pink wherever u re ,,, i wish God bless u.. you are good pink and ur family tooo///....im never blame u.. no never.. im really missing u at this time....Only god knows how i feel and the worst thing... im going nuts.....sometimes.... i feel so stupid..but that what called love..as we love our prophet Muhammad ...ia also love u pink.. more than u know.. i hope you will find me ..koz if i find u its like im doing something wrong....now i dunno to whom im going to tal... ich nicht...ich liebe dich pink.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment